If you don’t brushing and floss daily, In your mouth having a remain food particles ,this is a causing a bad breath. Bacteria on your teeth, if not brushed away, bacteria can irritate gums and bacteria pockets between your teeth and gums.
- To reduce bad breath ,need for avoid cavities and risk of gum disease. In another treatment you can vary ,depending on the disease, The best way of treatment in bad breath regularly brushing, flossing hydration. Dry mouth may be a side effort from tacking mediations.
- Gastro-intestinal conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome can also cause bad breath.
Food traps caused by older restorations, filling and crowns with ill-fitting margin tray food particles and that caused a bad breath. It may also be created by teeth that are crowded around teeth that have migrated due to adjacent tooth loss.
In home Remedies Reducing a Bad Breath:
- Brush your teeth after you eat: In toothpaste have a fluoride-containing and antibacterial properties has been reduce your bad breath. Brush your teeth every day twice, especially after meals.
- Clean Dentures: If you have a dental retainer or mouth guard and bridge, you can clean at least once a day and also before put it in your mouth clean you can choose a best cleaning product dentist can recommend.
- Brush your Tongue: people who have a coated tongue from significant overgrowth of bacteria for example smoking, dry mouth may help for using a tongue scraper and also using built in tongue cleaner.
- Avoid dry mouth: Avoid a tobacco and drink plenty of water, soft drinks and alcohol, which can lead to a drier mouth.
- Adjust your diet: Eating a lot of sugary foods it is cause of bad breath. Avoid foods like onions, garlic it is a cause of bad breath.
- Schedule Regular Dental Checkups: Dentist on a regular basis checking for twice a year, it examined and clean.
- Regularly get a new Toothbrush: Frayed is came you can change your toothpaste, in every three to four months. Choose a soft bristled toothbrush.
Bad breath can also be made worse by the types of foods, Bad breath, medically called halitosis, can result from poor dental health habits and may be a sign of other health problems.
Ways to Stop Bad Breath:
- Brush teeth twice a day
- Brush or scrape your tongue
- Use a mouth rinse
- Floss daily
- Visit your dentist
- Quit smoking and avoid tobacco products
- Visit your dentist
- Eat a sugarless candy and chew sugarless gum